Tuesday, December 16, 2008

bonus mix


my friend had this cool brush pen he found on the streets of japan... all he had to do was clean and refill it. I tried it out with my "Moth" characters. There are some digital fixes here, since I didn't have my reference sketches with me when I first drew them and I want to make this more like how I intended.

I like Vaitea there... I surprised myself in how I didn't fill her hair all black but instead just drew those lines.



Dec 11th, 2008 - Villainy Mix: PEYTONHARLEY


Bonus mix~ always wanted to draw this one so finally got to do it.

Usually one arm props the dummy up while the other is controlling it from inside, but for this picture I liked the balance both arms crossing created. JOKERFACE must be in "idle" mode... for now...

I really feel there are a lot of connections to make in this mix.

Hope you guys like it!

No comments: