Friday, December 5, 2008

collaboration: cliff and joseph


This was a blast to make, especially since it's a collaboration with my friend Dio (Daniel Irizzari Oquendo)!

Cliff (left) is my character, and Joseph (right) is Dio's. I sketched up Cliff and the basic layout, then Dio drew his character complete with inks and shadows, and finally I added my own inking to Cliff and colored the piece.

I think the combination is a success! Look how cool they look! As to where they are and what they're waiting for... I'm not too certain except that they must be on a secret mission.

Dio- cheers to our first collab!

4 comments:

Howard Shum said...

Nice piece!

GeoNeo said...

Wow, your blog is great! Your spawn is awesome! Nice work.

Geo

Eric said...

Thank you so much, I'm really encouraged by your comments! Means a lot to me. :)

Christine Y. Chong said...

great stuff. Arrrgh, I want to collab too.