Monday, September 22, 2008

bats



Sept 5th, 2008 - Couldn't sleep without finishing this one. Besides conveying the change I made to his hair style, I wanted to practice more with detailed shading inside a cartoon body. I think I didn't do too well in keeping a consistent style for the body- eh heh heh... but I'm happy with the shading and coloring results.

I hope you like this Robin!... does it work?

p.s.- I did think about the fingerless gloves... but I left them that way in the end. Forgive me, I have no excuse for it!






August 14th, 2008 - been slumped so I sketched- and it looks like someone else is trying his hand at some art too! Just a photo of my current small sketchbook and some art tools... plus a super awesome comic! You should be able to make out which one it is. :)

Alfred looks stunned... what is Bats painting?!

1 comment:

Harley R said...

Good readding your post